Donations, Sponsorship & Advertising
- We are a non profit organisation self funded by fund raising events and donations
- Our organisation will benefit the local community and businesses through working in partnership and raising the profile of Bedford across the county and beyond by creating events and opportunities for all with an emphasis to support young people
- Our long term vision is to raise enough funds for a multi purpose community hub/building for Bedford
- Exposure on our social media platforms and partners platforms that has a potential reach of over 120,000. Partners Bedford Independent, We love Bedford, Bedford Borough Council
- SpectaculArts want to become a sustainable, successful organisation for years to come
- Where is your money going?
If you have been following us you will see that we are very active within the community, adding value to other organisations, schools and working hard with companies to create more opportunities. All of our committee works on a volunteer basis, as we truly believe in this project and have committed 12 months to this. Long term we want to create paid work for young committee members and our team.
This can be a personal donation from individuals, organisation's and groups
We are creating a brochure/programme for the Street Arts Festival. 120,000 to be printed. Who can place an advert?
Personal message of support with your name
|Front Cover||£450 (logo Feature)|
|Back Cover||£350 (logo Feature)|
|Inside Back Cover||£300 (logo Feature)|
We are always looking for sponsors, your logo would be featured regularly on our social media platforms. Links from our website to your company, featuring in our Brochure/Programme. Commission piece/ section in the Street Arts Festival, depending on sponsor package selected.
EarlyBird incentive 10% off and you may get selected to be part of the opening team for the Street Arts Festival along side HM Lord Lieutentant of Bedfordshire Helen Nellis
Early bird offer ends 12th May 2019.